Question about iClass/ FlexClass

<<

UNIX

Post Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:41 am

Question about iClass/ FlexClass

Hi,
I am very interested in the CEH which is not only because of this month's great giveaway but also because I would love to have this certificate sooner or later.
While I searched on EC-Council's website I could not find information about in which timezone the schedules are set (probably I just overlooked it). Does someone know this?

Depending on how much the given timezone is departured from mine would there be a possibility to find an agreement/ compromise on the time if I would have to start course at e.g. 3AM or similar (I am going to send this question to Ec-Council directly and will report their answer here as maybe others would have the same problem)? For iWeek it would not be that big problem as one could take off from work etc., but as this is not always possible, it is more from concern in terms of the FlexClass option.

I decided to ask this question here as I thought this could maybe bother other interested people too, who are not located in the USA or similar.
Last edited by UNIX on Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

venom77

Post Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:58 am

Re: Question about iClass/ FlexClass

I am pretty sure the times are probably EST - as most everything EC-Council does uses that timezone.

You may want to look into the iLearn option (on-demand) as that would be more self-study/at your own pace, your time, etc.

Let me know if you don't get an answer to this and I'll find out.

Bill
<<

UNIX

Post Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:43 am

Thanks BillV. EST is -6 hours from my timezone (CET), which would be okay I guess. I will take a look at the iLean thing too, thanks. I am in no hurry anyway.

When I got an answer from EC-Council I will update this thread.
<<

UNIX

Post Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:37 am

Just got my answer from EC-Council. The courses are all going to be delivered MDT (Mountain Daylight Time (UTC-06:00)).

Return to CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker