March 3 - 5, 2010
Los Angeles, CA
Secure IT 2010 is a "must attend" event for those tasked with protecting personal or confidential information in a rapidly changing technological environment. This year's conference sessions address new and continuing threats to information security as well as responses to the increasing risk of security breaches and data exfiltration, identity theft, cyber terrorism and more. The conference will provide information security professionals and managers with the most up-to-date information, tools, trends, legislation, and strategies for addressing information security issues. Radio host, Scott Draughon of "MyTechnologyLawyer.com" will broadcast live from the event again, interviewing conference speakers and attendees. Plan to meet with your colleagues from around the state, the nation and the world in Los Angeles in the spring of 2010 to learn from recognized experts at Secure IT 2010.
What's new for Secure IT 2010?
- 3 content tracks available:
- Information Security Management: Presentations on policy and compliance, strategic planning for security, survivability, business resiliency, and legal / legislative updates.
- Information Security Operational Practices & Technologies: Presentations on security web applications, wireless access security, computer forensics investigation, authentication and encryption, intrusion prevention and detection, etc.
- Research / Curriculum Development: Presentations on innovative curriculum programs and research in information security and assurance, institutional partnerships and careers in information security.
- Benefit from in-depth pre-conference workshops
- Expanded exhibit hall
- Registration discounts for attendees from higher education
Who should attend?
Anyone who is responsible for the security and privacy of information, including: CEOs, CIOs, CTOs, VPs of technology and network systems, directors of IT, directors of technology, systems architects, network administrators, network security officers, ISOs, financial managers, system administrators, health records administrators, admissions and student records administrators, and software and web developers.
Sheraton Gateway Hotel Los Angeles
6101 West Century Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA 90045 USA
For more info: