August 10–14, 2009
Join researchers, practitioners, system administrators, and system programmers for the latest advances in the security of computer systems and networks.
The program begins with 2 days of in-depth tutorials:
- Learning Reverse Engineering: A Highly Immersive Approach by Frank Adelstein and Golden G. Richard III
- Building Secure Android Applications by Patrick McDaniel and William Enck
- Securing Citrix XenServer and VMware ESX Server by Phil Cox
The 3-day technical program kicks off with a keynote address: "Android: Securing a Mobile Platform from the Ground Up" by Rich Cannings and David Bort of the Google Android Project.
The Refereed Paper track includes 26 papers covering new research in a variety of subject areas including: RFID applied cryptography, malware detection, protection, and more.
The Invited Talks track offers talks by industry leaders including:
- Jeremiah Grossman on "Top Ten Web Hacking Techniques of 2008: 'What's possible, not probable'"
- Alexander Sotirov on "Modern Exploitation and Memory Protection Bypasses"
- Vern Paxson on "How the Pursuit of Truth Led Me to Selling Viagra"
- David Dagon on "DNS Security: Lessons Learned and The Road Ahead"
Le Centre Sheraton Hotel Montreal
1201 Boulevard Rene-Levesque West
Montreal, Quebec H3B 2L7 Canada
Phone: (514) 878-2000
http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/ ... ertyID=463