can any one help me please

<<

alice

Post Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:36 pm

can any one help me please

hello everyone

I am posting on this site hoping that there is some one who can help me , over the last 2 years i have being a harrased my personal details have being put on the internet olong with death threats photographs or weapons stating that these will be the weapons that kill me and my family . my buisness has almost completly closed down due to this, some one took my company name purchased a domain almost the same as mine and set up a hate site , so if you are looking to do buisness with me you get this site
my clients and basically anyone who new me or whos email address i had recieved emails with extremly damaging comments i have tried to close this down by going to lawyers etc.. but it seems no one can help me i have traced the server to the U.S.A i do know who is doing this but can not get them to stop [ they are a competitor from egypt and an american man and an english women]
i am at my witts end and would be very very grateful for any advice a proffesional could give me it appears that this has never happened in the UK before i have even vistited my member of parliment all of the things that are put on the site are untrue please i would be very grateful i have tried to employ a hacker but i am really out of my depth i would not know where to start
thank you very very much
alice
<<

UNIX

Post Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:21 am

Re: can any one help me please

Only thing I can recommend is to going to police and explain them what's going on and ask for help.
<<

Ketchup

Post Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:05 am

Definitely get a lawyer and go to the police.  I agree with awesec.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ketchup
<<

alice

Post Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:02 pm

hi
i have being to a lawyer 3 in fact they all tell me that without proof [which i dont have ] they dont give there true ID when they post they are all annonymous the problem is civil the problem is unless i can get proof of this i have a nothing they put the death threats on the forum the pictures of guns for 2 days then took them  i did see the death threats but did not save them or print , i have down loaded the whole site and its content it took 72 hours
i need a hacker to get me proof of who is posting so i can take it to the police in the uk , i went to the police in egypt  but they were not really interested
my lawyers tells me i can sue but that is what all alwyers tell you and they can help if i give them money fisrt i would really appreciate some help
i do have a strong legal case i realise that but until i can prove who they are it means nothing
thank you alison
<<

Ketchup

Post Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:47 pm

Alison, I don't know the legal system in Egypt.  However, in USA, anything you present in court that wasn't obtained through legal actions is not admissible.  If the cops won't help you, perhaps you can connect with a private investigator / forensics person in your country.  Getting the information is one thing, but doing it properly, is an entirely different matter. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ketchup
<<

UNIX

Post Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:21 am

What did the police say in the UK? Although I can imagine that it will be hard to do something without proof I can't imagine that they do nothing. Asking in this way that some "hacker" should help you won't help in my opinion as such gathered information probably won't be allowed in courts, as said by Ketchup.
Also you should still have the mentioned emails and the hate-site you wrote about. Gather all things you have (e.g. also printed letters etc.) and go with them to police even before going to a lawyer.
A private detective my definitely help too as he should have special rights for collecting such evidences (maybe it depends on in which country you are located).
<<

alice

Post Mon Jun 29, 2009 4:51 am

thank you very much for advice ,it is really appreciated ,
alice
<<

Dav_Id

Post Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:21 am

alice wrote:thank you very much for advice ,it is really appreciated ,
alice

Hi,

I am based in the UK. What evidence is needed? Is you site still compromised etc?

Dav

Return to Forensics