First, a quick intro and history. Ill keep it brief.
- I have over 10 years of IT (non security related) experience
- I have been Studying for CEHv5 for the last 4 weeks.
- I've been doing self study.
- I have used the official study guide and counter hack reloaded as my only reading material.
- I have taken CBTnuggets CEH Course.
Here is the pickle I am in. I registered for the test in March through Pearson and was given v5. I just checked the Pearson/Vue site to get exam details (where the location was, etc..) and low and behold, it says now im sitting for v6.
So here is my question...
I have spent the last 4 weeks on the material for v5. Exclusively. I knew the newest revision of the test was coming, but had no reason to study for v6. Plus all the material i can find is for v5.
I guess i am looking for some advice. Should I take it? OR... should I cancel it, and put the money towards OSCP?