This message is for all the members of The Ethical Hacker Network.
I do sourcing of IT Security Professionals for my clients.
Please let me know if you are available and interested in this position.
** Should be authorized to work in the US (US Citizen, GC, H1B) **
Position Title: Web application penetration Tester
Location: Telecommute OR NJ (Should be located in the US)
The ballpark rate is $48-$52/Hr C2C (Negotiable) for telecommuting.
POSITION SUMMARY: The client is looking at someone who has extensive experience in web application penetration testing.
1. Previous experience performing hands-on application testing looking for issues such as SQL Injection, Cross site Scripting, Cross Site Request Forgery, etc.
2. Be able to execute in a high-pressure environment with tight timeframes
3. Adhere to established documentation and reporting standards
4. Familiar with tools such as WebInspect, AppScan, Paros, BURP, etc.
5. Understanding of Java and .Net web applications environments
Recruitment | Sales
303 Twin Dolphin Drive, 6th Floor – Suite 600
Redwood City, California 94065 United States
vkanoongo (at) ideareboot.com | Work: 315.683.3001 | Fax: 650.551.9901