[Article]-June 2009 Free Giveaway Sponsor - Black Hat USA

<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Mon Jun 01, 2009 3:05 pm

[Article]-June 2009 Free Giveaway Sponsor - Black Hat USA

Once again, Black Hat and EH-Net partner to bring you some awesome prizes. This time it is a passport ticket to BH USA. Will it be you this year?

Permanent link: [Article]-June 2009 Free Giveaway Sponsor - Black Hat USA

Win Ticket to Black Hat USA = $1595!!

Attend Black Hat USA on us, EH-Net. The world's premier technical event for ICT security experts is being held July 27 - 28, 2009. Featuring hands-on training courses and Briefings presentations with lots of new content. Network with thousands of delegates and review products from leading vendors in a relaxed setting, including Sustaining Sponsors Core Security, IOActive, Microsoft, Norman, Qualys and SAINT. At stake is a Passport Admission Ticket worth $1595 ($1995 at the door) that allows entry into the Briefings portion of the event. This year's venue is again Caesars Palace in Las Vegas.

This should be a great incentive to really get those forums hopping with participation. I'll be there as will many other EH-Netters. Will you?

Participation is the ONLY way to win. Start a thread that sparks lots of interest; share thoughts and experiences; help a newbie... quality is more important than quantity.

Only members are eligible!
Registration Is FREE!

Don
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME
<<

UNIX

Post Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:53 am

Re: [Article]-June 2009 Free Giveaway Sponsor - Black Hat USA

Will it be you this year?

Although I don't think that I would win, I think those prices offered by EH are really great and not those often seen "not really needed prices". Not because of the prive value but because this is something which can improve your overall education very well.

Great deal, good luck everyone.
<<

RoleReversal

Post Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:59 am

Wish you'd tone back on the prizes Don, you're generating more forum posts than I've got time to get through ;)

Great prize though
<<

Laureano3

Post Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:47 am

I go to Nevada for the DefCon. And I wouldn't mind arriving few days earlier :-))
Thanks!!
<<

Otter

Post Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:21 pm

Me me me me!    I've got plans to be at defcon and would sure love to get to BH again.  Ye ole employer has cut the knees out from the training budget this year (like many have I suspect).    BH last year was my first, and I'd love to return.  Kudos on getting some great prizes Don.
<<

ethicalhack3r

Post Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:36 am

I originally thought that If I won I wouldn't be able to afford the flights any way from the UK. Just checked and the flights are only £350 return!  :)
<<

SubnetX

Post Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:04 am

Nice prize, Don!  I already plan on going to DefCon, so this would just be an added bonus!

Return to News Items and General Discussion About EH-Net