Hey, I don't know where to start!

<<

DudeN.7

Post Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:46 am

Hey, I don't know where to start!

Hey all, I don't want to seem repetitive cuz I have seen some topics like this one. But, anyways... :D

Well, I've always been so much interested about computers and I have always tried to solve my computer's problems alone, and suceeded, no matter how long it took. This way i learned many things and I also started learning some basic programming (on ruby and batch, I have fun doing silly programs to resolve school's math problems or just having fun.) and tryed ANI exploit some times (didn't get it to work, thought, maybe it have been patched already on my target). I've seen many tutorial videos for exploits, but that's no fun, I want to know everything that is going on, and maybe try to do it on my on, w/o programs like "click here to hack". That is scriptkidd. Well I've learned some things but I don't know where to go now. What would you guys recommend me? please post some links so I can read and try some stuff.

I don't want to simply use other people's programs, i want to knwo whats going on, be a real hacker (ethical, of course, I wont steal money or do stupid stuffs, I just love computers and technology...)

Cya, ty to anyone who posts anything...
<<

timmedin

Post Sat Feb 28, 2009 11:23 am

Re: Hey, I don't know where to start!

I'd suggest checking out the pinned threads on this forum.
http://www.ethicalhacker.net/component/ ... oard,22.0/

They will give you some good direction on where to look and what is good to know. If you have any specific question feel free to ask and we'll help.
twitter.com/timmedin | http://blog.securitywhole.com

Return to Tutorials