Training: May 4 - 8
Conference: May 8 - 9
This is a small regional event that has grown organically. It will only continue to be successful with your help. Please help spread the word by mouth, blog, banner (feel free to steal pics from EH-Net), email... all is appreciated.
Just a quick announcement about the upcoming spring edition of ChicagoCon. As you know, we have completely separated the training from the conference. It was such a success, that we are continuing with that model. Registration is now open for all courses and the Ethical Hacking Conference. If you are taking one of our training courses, then the Conference is included in the price of your class. If not, Conference Only Tickets are just $100.
Training Details May 4 - 8
All courses are 5 days in length except CISSP which is 7. All courses feature most meals, computers are provided, all exams are held on site and a FREE ticket to the Ethical Hacking Conference. We are now offering a $200 Discount Off Training for Early Registration. Discount ends March 15, 2009! Here's the lineup (See Details on the site including pricing):
* Exclusive Course Offering: Social Engineering Master Class by Chris Nickerson (TruTV's Tiger Team) & Mike Murray (Expert and International Speaker)
* Popular Cert Classes by Training Camp
- Fundamentals with Network+ & Security+
* Adv. Tech. Courses by InfoSec Institute
- Expert Pen Testing (CEPT)
- Reverse Engineering Malware (CREA)
- Web App Security (CASS)
Ethical Hacking Conference Details May 8 - 9
Only 250 Conference Only Tickets are being made available, so get yours NOW!! Talks by Chris Gates, Craig Heffner, Jack Koziol, Ryan Linn, Mike Murray, Chris Nickerson, Tim Rosenberg, Andrew Whitaker, and many more.
- Keynotes & Technical Presentations
- Capture the Flag with White Wolf Security
- "The Doctor Is In" Career Counseling
- Lock Picking 101
- Evening Entertainment
Subject to change, so please keep an eye on the site. Specifics and schedules will be posted in the coming weeks Right HERE!
Founder & Organizer