CEH Exam

<<

mhalawa

Post Thu May 11, 2006 5:27 pm

CEH Exam

Hi all,

I am studing now CEH. there are too many tools to diffrentiate . Could you please advise me if anyone has passed the exam during this year,how was it.
<<

Dengar13

Post Sun May 14, 2006 8:55 am

Re: CEH Exam

Have you read any posts on here regarding the CEH exam?  I passes it in Ocober (version 4) and wrote a review.
A+, Net+, MCP, CEH
MCSE: Security/Messaging
MCSA: Security/Messaging
Former U.S. Marine and damn proud of it!
<<

Sniganoo

Post Fri May 26, 2006 5:32 am

Hi.

I have an authorization code for the CEH exam.  Does anyone know if you need a new code if you fail the exam and wish to retake it or if you can use the same code?

Thanks.

Steve
<<

Negrita

Post Fri May 26, 2006 5:57 am

Yes you do need to re-apply for an eligibility code. I would have supplied a quote for you from their FAQ, but their site seems to be down at the moment. I seem to remeber reading that you just have to send in an e-mail - no need to send in all the documentation by fax. When their site is back up and running I'll supply you with the quote and link.
CEH, CCSA NG/AI, NNCSS, MCP, MCSA 2003

There are 10 kinds of people, those that understand binary, and those that don't.
<<

Sniganoo

Post Fri May 26, 2006 8:41 am

Thanks Negrita!  I have never failed a cert exam but there is always a first time, just wanted to know the score should I not make the grade.
<<

Negrita

Post Fri May 26, 2006 1:51 pm

Here's the link, and here's the quote;

11. How many times can I appear for the examination in case I do not pass in the first attempt?

There are no restrictions on the number of times you can appear for the examination, as long as you are able to contact the test center and schedule your exam in advance. There is no waiting period between attempts.

To request for another eligibility voucher to resit for the exam at Prometric APTC, send an e-mail to info@eccouncil.org with your details. You don't need to go through eligibility application process again.

I presume that if you take the exam at VUE it should be the same too.
CEH, CCSA NG/AI, NNCSS, MCP, MCSA 2003

There are 10 kinds of people, those that understand binary, and those that don't.
<<

Fenris

Post Mon Jul 10, 2006 10:46 am

The test is very tool heavy.

I would recommend that you make a spreadsheet of the different types of tools, with usage and names and study it.

But yes, specifially with scanning/enumeration/discovery - the test is Toolapalooza.

Fenris
GSNA, CEH

Return to CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker