March 2 - 9, 2009
36 courses are being offered as well as several SANS@Night presentations including:
- Keynote: Ed Skoudis — The Bad Guys are Winning: So, Now What?
- Andy Patrick — The Enemy Within — Detecting Suspicious Network Traffic via Security Visualization Techniques
- Ben Wright — The Law of E-mail Retention and E-Discovery
- Larry Pesce — Document Metadata, the Silent Killer.
- Paul Asadoorian — Zen and the Art of an Internal Penetration Testing Program
- GIAC, DoD, and SANS Technology Institute Briefs
- Keep an eye on our Web site and watch this list grow!
Be sure to include in your plans our extensive Vendor Tools Expo & Reception where you'll see live demonstrations of cutting-edge technologies. There will also be numerous SANS Lunch & Learn presentations and Cocktail Briefs to help you find the right mix of tools and solutions for your company's unique challenges.
Walt Disney World Dolphin
For more info: