January 24 - Feb 1, 2009
Las Vegas, NV
19 courses, evening activities and more!
Exerpt from SANS President, Stephen Northcutt:
SANS is pleased to be back in Las Vegas for SANS Security West 2009 on January 24-Feburary 1, 2009 with our top-rated instructors and 19 outstanding course offerings. Now is the time to improve your information security skills with the best security training your money can buy. Then, join us and 200 of your closest friends for SANS Super Bowl XLIII Party (February 1). Why not register now?
Register now and use your remaining 2008 Training budget for 2009 training. Between hands-on immersion courses and evening cutting-edge content sessions, you will bring back top-level security training that you can use back in your office the first day back. This could be the most important thing you do for you company as you acquire the tools and knowledge to protect your business. Depending on the departure city, flights to Vegas can be cheaper than to other major cities.
Information security threats are evolving daily. Keeping up to date on new threats requires continuous training to hone your skills. Our top instructors will be on board to teach our courses at SANS Security West 2009. Join me and the Voices that Matter: Dr. Eric Cole, Ed Skoudis, Rob Lee, Chris Brenton, James Tarala, John Strand, Mike Poor, and Kevin Johnson.
The SANS@Night Series includes the following presentations on the most current topics in information security by some of the best speakers in the industry:
- Hot Trends 2009-2010 - Stephen Northcutt
- Crypto: The Pain Killer of Choice - Eric Cole
- Client Side Attacks: Forget 0-day, time for 0-exploit - Kevin Johnson
- Electronic Records Out of Control - Ben Wright
- State of the Hack: The Chinese Threat - Rob Lee
- The Intelligent Network: Protecting the Evolving Network and Securing Virtual Environments - Stephen Northcutt and John Pirc
- GIAC Program Overview and SANS Technology Institute Brief - President Stephen Northcutt
Rio All Suite Hotel & Casino
For more info: