History Channel's Secrets of Body Language

<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:31 am

History Channel's Secrets of Body Language

Watching this now, and thought I would share it. Not available for download from the History Channel's site, but keep an eye out for it.

Secrets of Body Language

Gestures, facial expressions and body movement compose ninety-three percent of communication--only seven percent of understanding derives from words. Experts in non-verbal signals will deconstruct video footage of people from iconic moments in history, past and present, to reveal what was truly being said. Learn how subtle movements are used to persuade masses, establish power, and advance careers--most often without anyone knowing it.

http://www.history.com/shows.do?action= ... eId=366944

Don
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME
<<

jason

Post Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:32 am

Re: History Channel's Secrets of Body Language

Hrmm that does sound interesting. It looks like last night was the last time on the schedule for the immediate future, but there is a copy floating around on usenet.
<<

jason

Post Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:59 pm

Re: History Channel's Secrets of Body Language

Just finished watching it. I would definitely recommend this, if you can find it on. I particularly liked the bits where they showed footage of prominent figures and analyzed it. I also found the voice stress analysis of Oswald to be very illuminating. Now that would be a cool gadget to have.  :)

Return to Social Engineering