Want some opinions to choose university

<<

N1cK

Post Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:06 pm

Want some opinions to choose university

I have a plan to extend my study for master degree in the U.S. and I have difficult time to choose an university. I would like to work in the U.S. for IT analysis field such as penetration test, forensic. Please give me some advices about program and university suitable for me (assuming I have a pretty good profile ;D).

PS. I'm not U.S. citizen.

Thank you
<<

Ketchup

Post Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:41 pm

Re: Want some opinions to choose university

How about something online?  Drexel and UMass both offer a good program in Information Security, at least they did last time I checked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ketchup
<<

shednik

Post Tue Nov 11, 2008 8:04 am

Re: Want some opinions to choose university

N1cK wrote:I have a plan to extend my study for master degree in the U.S. and I have difficult time to choose an university. I would like to work in the U.S. for IT analysis field such as penetration test, forensic. Please give me some advices about program and university suitable for me (assuming I have a pretty good profile ;D).

PS. I'm not U.S. citizen.

Thank you

Where are you from?  The school I'm currently enrolled in is 85% foreigners with a solid security program.  http://www.sis.pitt.edu/~dist/academics ... .htm&nbsp; You can focus on Telecommunications or Information Science...I'm part time there and it sucks because of how they offer courses for someone who works.  If I were going full time it would be the best option...Carnegie Mellon is right down the street from here as well and they have an option to take courses there as well.  I may have to transfer because of how the program is for a working adult but if you can go full time and your english is good I say this is something to look into.
CCNA, MCP, A+, N+

WIP: Masters of Infosec, CEH, & Mastering C

Return to Career Central