[Article]-It Happened One Friday - Answers and Winners

<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Tue Oct 28, 2008 11:09 am

[Article]-It Happened One Friday - Answers and Winners

This was worth the wait. And the time and energy Ed put into this explanation is impressive and shows a lot about the man. Hats off, sir.

Permanent link: [Article]-It Happened One Friday - Answers and Winners

At long last, we’ve completed final judging on the It Happened One Friday challenge.  I apologize for the delay, but things have been very hectic here.  We received a huge number of really top-notch entries in this challenge, and reading through every one of them and whittling them down to our final winners was fun but incredibly time-consuming.  However, I’m really happy with the final results – the technical and creative winners did some awesome work, as did many others worthy of an honorable mention.

Given the unusual nature of this challenge, before I announce the winners, I’d like to provide a little context to describe why Matt Carpenter and I wrote it the way we did.  If you will kindly indulge my explanation for just a bit, I’ll describe for you a little bit about the process of writing these challenges, and how this one in particular came to be.  Alternatively, if you are impatient, you can skip these author’s notes and jump to the announcement of the winners by clicking here.

--Ed Skoudis, InGuardians
Author, Counter Hack Reloaded

Here is your place to comment on the challenge, answers, Ed himself...

Let the conversation begin,
Don
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME
<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:43 pm

Re: [Article]-It Happened One Friday - Answers and Winners

CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME

Return to March 2008 - It Happened One Friday