Glad to provide a good place for us all to contribute, learn and share. Thanks for the compliment and spread the word.
On your suggestions:
1. I did design this for higher resolutions - 1280 x 1024+. I realize that some have to catch up to this, but I think most are there already. I'll consider making the variable width more friendly to lower resolutions, but this is lower on the priority list.
2. On CSP Mag, the recent posts on the right hand side has been very effective and complimented. At the above recommended resolution, it becomes a non-issue - it all fits. If I get to the variable width adjustments, that should take care of this as well.
3. See other post. Let's see what others have to say about the font size.
4. Login Forever has been fixed. Try it and let me know if you still have trouble.
5. I'm at fault for planning for the future and being optimistic that this site will eventually have lots of posts. I do agree however that there's a lot of emtpy forums. Even though we are live, I still consider us to be in a soft launch mode. Let's see how it goes for the next month or so. If I need to consolidate a little, I will.
Keep the suggestions coming. I do keep a log of them. As those who have joined EH-Net from CSP Mag can confirm, I do make changes based on user input. I also sometimes have to go with my gut. And my gut tells me not to make major changes unless numerous members have the same opinion.
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME