Next Up OSCP101 v2.0

<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Wed May 27, 2009 2:07 pm

Re: Next Up OSCP101 v2.0

former33t,

I think Orhan is responding directly to worryfree where that amount of available time is specifically stated.

Just in case you missed it.  ;)

Don
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME
<<

former33t

Post Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:02 pm

Thanks Don, I had misread that.  Knowing my work and family situation, I'll still probably have to go for the 60 day option when I finally get the employer to bite the bullet (or pay for it myself).  I just don't trust myself to get it all done in 30 days.
Certifications: CREA, MCSE: Security, CCNA, Security+, other junk
<<

Spl0it

Post Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:05 am

OSCP is an excellent use of your money. I recommend it highly!! I have never been in a course with so much hands on problems solving since the CCIE. And this is the first course in a series offered by muts and the offsec crew. I would say that 60 days is a good option and gives you some flexibility to study some things that you may not have enough experience in. Take the course and I guarantee you will love it and learn something. No matter what you skill level.
<<

eternal_security

Post Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:35 am

Spl0it wrote:OSCP is an excellent use of your money. I recommend it highly!! I have never been in a course with so much hands on problems solving since the CCIE. And this is the first course in a series offered by muts and the offsec crew. I would say that 60 days is a good option and gives you some flexibility to study some things that you may not have enough experience in. Take the course and I guarantee you will love it and learn something. No matter what you skill level.

I agree with Spl0it, 100%.
Previous

Return to OSCP - Offensive Security Certified Professional