[Article]-The Pen Testing Perfect Storm Webcast Series with Skoudis, Wright, Johnson

<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:23 pm

[Article]-The Pen Testing Perfect Storm Webcast Series with Skoudis, Wright, Johnson

Spread the word, because this is going to be one hell of a podcast series. Also, as EH-Net members, I encourage you to start thinking of questions and set aside some time after each webcast to keep the conversation going. We will have unfettered access to 3 of the top experts, so let's be sure to take advantage of it.

Permanent link: [Article]-The Pen Testing Perfect Storm Webcast Series with Skoudis, Wright & Johnson

If Ed Skoudis' webcast series entitled Penetration Testing Ninjitsu got your blood pumping, then this series will make your brain explode. EH-Net is proud to join forces with SANS and Core Security to bring you an exciting, new webcast series. This idea has been floating around for some time, so I can't tell you how jazzed I am with the final result.

The first webcast in this series, “Combining Network, Web App and Wireless into the Ultimate Penetration Test,” will take place Oct 15, 2008. Following the webcast, attendees are invited to keep the conversation going with Kevin Johnson, Josh Wright and Ed Skoudis of InGuardians during discussions hosted by The Ethical Hacker Network (EH-Net), a free online magazine for security professionals. For at least one week after each webcast, the crew will make themselves available to answer your questions directly and candidly in EH-Net’s Community Forums. All discussions will remain freely available on EH-Net for your continued reference.

Let us know what you think of this idea, as quite honestly, none of us have tried it before now.

Don
Last edited by don on Wed Oct 01, 2008 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME
<<

geekyone

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:53 pm

Re: [Article]-The Pen Testing Perfect Storm Webcast Series with Skoudis, Wright, Johnson

I already registered and put a reminder in my calendar these look like they are going to be great.  I can't wait!  I wouldn't miss this for a room full of strippers.

.... well maybe for a room full of strippers but not much else  ;)
CISSP, CEH, GPEN, GCIH, GCFA
<<

oleDB

Recruiters
Recruiters

Post Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:42 pm

Re: [Article]-The Pen Testing Perfect Storm Webcast Series with Skoudis, Wright, Johnson

All registered, should be awesome just like the last series. Also, great idea Don to have them show up on the forum for Q&A afterwards.
<<

RoleReversal

Post Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:05 am

Why oh why does this have to be the day before I fly off for two weeks holiday? :'(

Sounds great though, nice work Don.
<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:11 am

Quick update:

Webcast starts at 1:00 PM EST / 12:00 PM CST

See you there,
Don
<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:45 pm

Pen Testing Perfect Storm Webcast Series: Part I
Join the Convo HERE!
Q&A in EH-Net Community Forums

Don

Return to News Items and General Discussion About EH-Net