Well right now, Checkpint (lol) is doing everything to salvage their customer base since Nokia decided to pull out as the CHKP hardware of choice. That means no more support.
I'm partially biased toward the ASA because of what it can do.
- tremendous F/W throughput
- hardware accelerated, built-in IPSec/SSL VPN concentrator
- phone proxy, mobility proxy (mobile phones), and presence proxy
- IPS module add-on
- VPN integration with Network Admission Control (NAC)
- collaboration with other Cisco security devices (ACS, CSA, MARS, NAC)
MS, CCSP, CCNP, CCDP, CEH, CHFI, CPTS