December 9 - 10, 2008
NY, NY - Javits Convention Center
SC World Congress 2008 is designed by industry insiders who are able to bring leading thought leaders from both industry and government together in a unique learning environment to discuss the most important issues that are effecting organizations worldwide on the topic of risk and security.
A convention and exposition, the SC World Congress 2008 brings you not only leading experts through a program of keynotes, presentations and panels through a well thought out set of three tracks -- but also a fresh environment in which security pros can see, touch and evaluate some of the latest products and services available while the whole time networking with their peers.
The event focuses on not only the information security conundrums facing security practitioners, but also the business and technical solutions available to help IT security pros do their jobs better. The conference program has been especially created integrating case studies, end-user experiences and advice, alongside fun, informative and diverse sessions led by security practitioners from all major markets.
The objective with this event is to bring to you live all the things you've come to expect from SC Magazine.
- Free plenary sessions and highly targeted panels led by leaders in the IT security field offer exclusive information and practical learning experiences that provide real insights and answers that you can immediately put to work inside your business.
- A high quality series of conference sessions, brought to you by some of the most influential and knowledgeable experts in the industry, will offer in-depth user experiences and thought leadership so you can stay several steps ahead of the emerging and unforeseen threats to your business.
- In addition, a vibrant expo floor will showcase the latest innovations and solutions from leading vendors.
- For 20 years, SC Magazine has consistently delivered the inside knowledge you need to help safeguard your company's critical assets. Now, the number one respected brand in objective security information is bringing to life all that you've come to trust from SC Magazine, and we are bringing the event to the U.S.'s largest captive audience of IT security customers: New York professionals.
- Mark your calendar now for SC Magazine's biggest event of the year. Your time is incredibly valuable, so make the most of it this December 9-10 by attending the SC World Congress.
http://www.scmagazineus.com/SC-World-Co ... ction/381/