Early Registration Discount of $200 ends Aug 31, 2008!
All courses are 5 days in length except CISSP which is 7. Travel has been broken out for local attendees or those who have travel expenses paid from separate accounts and are thus NOT included in the pricing. The optional hotel package is $100 per day. We HIGHLY recommend that ALL attendees stay at the hotel for a week of Total Immersion.
All courses (except CISSP) are at a lower price than the standard pricing offered by our partners and include:
- Breakfast, lunch and some dinners.
- All study materials and your certification exam (Except CISA).
- Exclusive admission to the keynote speeches.
- Free admission (normally $100) to the Ethical Hacking Conference on Friday afternoon and all day Saturday including presentations and special events.
- In the tradition of the Ethical Hacker Network, we love free giveaways, so each attendee will receive a bag full of FREE STUFF including t-shirts, magazines and an EH-Net version of BackTrack.
We switched it up a bit with most courses remaining yet some new ones:
- CISSP (7-Day Course with exam on-site)
- CISA - Certified Information Systems Auditor (Exam NOT held on-site)
- Ethical Hacking Fundamentals with Network+ & Security+
- MIcrosoft ISA Server 2006 (70-351)
- CCENT/CCNA - Cisco Certified Network Associate
- CWNA - Certified Wireless Network Administrator
- CEH (CNDA) - Certified Ethical Hacker
- CHFI - Certified Hacking Forensics Investigator
- ECSA - EC-Council Certified Security Analyst
- CASS - Certified Application Security Specialist AKA Web App Hacking
- CEPT - Certified Expert Penetration Tester AKA Advanced Ethical Hacking
- CREA - Certified Reverse Engineering Analyst AKA Reverse Engineering Malware