[Article]-June 2008 Free Giveaway Sponsor - Black Hat

<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:59 pm

[Article]-June 2008 Free Giveaway Sponsor - Black Hat

I can't believe another year has passed, but here we are once more. EH-Net will not only be a sponsor again this year but also has this cool giveaway for a top contributor. So get posting!!

Permanent Link: [Article]-June 2008 Free Giveaway Sponsor - Black Hat
Win Ticket to Black Hat = $1695!!

Attend Black Hat on us, EH-Net. Black Hat USA, August 2-7 in Las Vegas, is the world's premier technical event for ICT security experts. Featuring 40 hands-on training courses and 80 Briefings presentations with lots of new content and new tools. Network with 4,000 delegates from 50 nations. Visit product displays by 30 top sponsors in a relaxed setting including industry leaders Microsoft, Cisco, Google and new startups. Briefings tracks include many updated topics plus the always popular ones including Zero Day Attacks/Defenses, Bots, Application Security, Deep Knowledge and Turbo Talks. At stake is a Passport Admission Ticket worth $1695. Good luck. PS - EH-Net will again have a tweener party between BH and DefCon. Stay tuned!

We'd also like to thank Black Hat for continuing to support our own security event, ChicagoCon. They are a rare organization indeed and deserve our full support.

Participation is the ONLY way to win. Start a thread that sparks lots of interest; share thoughts and experiences; help a newbie... quality is more important than quantity.

Only members are eligible!
Registration Is FREE!

Good luck,
Don
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME
<<

oneeyedcarmen

Post Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:44 am

Re: [Article]-June 2008 Free Giveaway Sponsor - Black Hat

Well, since I'm already going to be at DefCon, I might as well go to BlackHat, too  ;)

I'm all over this one!
Reluctant CISSP, Certified ASS
<<

g00d_4sh

Post Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:05 pm

Heh, I agree.  I already have my hotel set up in Vegas.  My local Defcon group is heading down, so I plan to meet up with them.  Sadly, I missed the camp out since I broke my back, so I have to make it to one big thing this year.  As always, thanks Don for getting ahold of good prizes for the group!
"Bad.. Good?  I'm the guy with the gun"
<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:25 am

Submitted to digg:

http://digg.com/security/Free_Ticket_to_Black_Hat_2008

Then again, who wants more competition for a great prize?  ;)

Don
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME
<<

izman70

Post Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:55 am

You know, its a shame I know, but to tell you the truth as long as I ve been in this business (which is probably a lot less than some of you) I ve never been to a Black Hat, DefCon, Shmoocon, or any con for that matter. Funny thing is one of my strengths is wireless and I used to live in Baltimore MD. I know what you re thinking, WHY THE HELL DIDNT YOU GO TO SHMOOCON sp? I really dont know why? I think it would be a great way to network of course and learn a lot of cool stuff. But I ve never been. Oh trust me, I d like to get a trip to Vegas ( What happens there stays there right?) I ve just never been afforded the opportunity.
Take care all
<<

oneeyedcarmen

Post Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:06 am

Then join the discussions!  It could be your lucky month!

Welcome to EHNet!
Reluctant CISSP, Certified ASS
<<

dastagir

Post Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:03 am

First of all i would like to thank, iam also part of community this year and hope will be the one from the winners list.

Thank Q
Syed Dastagir

Return to News Items and General Discussion About EH-Net