Webcast: Put Your Money Where Your Threats Are - Chris Nickerson

<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Fri May 30, 2008 10:06 am

Webcast: Put Your Money Where Your Threats Are - Chris Nickerson

ChicagoCon 2008s Keynoter Chris Nickerson of TruTV's Tiger Team is doing a live webcast. Details below:

WhiteHatWorld.com invites you to attend a FREE, LIVE Webcast - “Put Your Money Where Your Threats Are…FIVE Reasons To Allocate Budget Dollars To Application Security"

Hosted by Chris Nickerson and Sponsored by Secure Computing

This event requires registration.

All registrants will receive a link to the recording of the webcast after the live session, so be sure to register even if you can't attend.

“In today’s economic environment, spending on IT security needs to be where the greatest threats are. Organizations like SANS & Gartner say that 70% or more of the threats are targeted at our applications. Please join Secure Computing’s Andrew Stevens and WhiteHatWorld.com’s Chris Nickerson as they discuss the top five reasons you need to allocate your budget dollars to application security.”

Topic: Put Your Money Where Your Threats Are…FIVE Reasons To Allocate Budget Dollars To Application Security
Date and Time: June 3, 2008 2:00PM Eastern Time (New York)

Register here.

Don
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME
<<

LSOChris

Post Fri May 30, 2008 8:06 pm

Re: Webcast: Put Your Money Where Your Threats Are - Chris Nickerson

sweet!

you guys that missed chicagocon missed an awesome talk by Chris and Luke and the workshop.

so that webcast should be really good.
<<

venom77

Post Fri May 30, 2008 11:05 pm

ChrisG wrote:you guys that missed chicagocon missed an awesome talk by Chris and Luke and the workshop.

Bah, I'm never booking that Holiday Inn again >:(
<<

oneeyedcarmen

Post Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:13 pm

sitting in on it now

***Edited***

Just finished.  Not much of a "Web" cast as there really were no visual aids, but the talk was very interesting.

I'd love to have the opportunity to see Chris speak in person.  I should have a link to the archive in the next day or two for everyone, and plan to give a more in depth review once I've gone over it as well.  I missed a bit when some stuff hit the fan around the office.  >:(
Last edited by oneeyedcarmen on Tue Jun 03, 2008 2:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reluctant CISSP, Certified ASS

Return to Mass Media