SANS Senior Computer Forensics Instructor, Rob Lee invites you. . .

<<

Dengar13

Post Fri May 30, 2008 9:03 am

SANS Senior Computer Forensics Instructor, Rob Lee invites you. . .

Thought I'd pass this along...

---------------------------------------------------------

Have you got 30 minutes to invest in improving your computer forensics skills?

As the author of Security 508: SANS Computer Forensics, Investigation and Response, I want to offer you a free 30-minute module on computer forensics taken from my class. I truly believe that this segment will help you to improve your computer forensic skills, and it will help your organization be better prepared to analyze a variety of incidents.  To try this 30-minute excerpt free go to: http://www.sans.org/info/29239.

This entire course (taught in six days at one of SANS' live training
events) is available online through SANS OnDemand self-paced training format. If you like this format and are interested in learning more about computer forensics, you can register for this course via SANS OnDemand by going to http://www.sans.org/info/29244.&nbsp; We'll even include the GCFA certification (a $499 value) at no additional cost.  To take advantage of this offer, register by June 30, 2008, and use the discount code OD_GCFA.

Of course, you can also register for the complete SANS Computer Forensics, Investigation, and Response course at any of our live
training events throughout the world.   Simply go to the following link
and find the most convenient location and time for you to attend.
http://www.sans.org/info/29249.

Security 508: Computer Forensics, Investigation, and Response is one of the most popular courses offered by SANS. If you want great training and are not able to attend a SANS training event where this course is taught live, then OnDemand may be a perfect alternative for you.

If you have any questions about this program or the course, please write to ondemand@sans.org or call (301)654-7267.

And please be sure to share this exciting opportunity with your friends and colleagues! Group discounts are available.

Kind Regards,
Rob Lee
SANS Faculty Fellow
Last edited by Dengar13 on Fri May 30, 2008 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
A+, Net+, MCP, CEH
MCSE: Security/Messaging
MCSA: Security/Messaging
Former U.S. Marine and damn proud of it!
<<

jimbob

Post Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:44 am

Re: SANS Senior Computer Forensics Instructor, Rob Lee invites you. . .

I did the demo at the end of last week and it's a good taster for what is covered in the course. When I get the time and the money I am seriously considering taking SANS 508, so it's obviously a great sales tool too :-)

It's well worth doing this demo if you are interested in 508.

Jimbob
<<

smittyb

Post Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:15 pm

I'm signed up for 508 at the Vegas SANS event in the Fall and I'm very pumped about the course. 
<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:16 pm

Did you tell them EH-Net sent you? Every little bit of marketing credit helps.  ;)

Don
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME
<<

smittyb

Post Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:20 pm

I'll give them that info.  This is really a great site that plugs you into some of the best training out there.  I don't use it enough. 

Return to Forensics