Post Tue May 13, 2008 1:38 am

Forensic Computer Examiner - CCE - Needed ASAP

Hello Everyone,

I have the following long term contract in the Richmond, VA area. My client is ready to make a offer fast to the right candidate. This is a contract until 01/2009. If you are interested in this position, please send your resume to me at Cindy@AtlanticResource.com. I have included more details below. If you may know of someone that would be interested or that I should contact direct, please let me know. Thanks to everyone in advance for the help!

Forensic Computer Examiner - CCE Certified
Contract until 01/ 2009
Rate: Based on experience and prev rate history.

To apply, please send your resume to Cindy@AtlanticResource.com with CCE in the subject line. Candidates MUST be a CCE- Certified Computer NO EXCEPTIONS!

My client is in need of a Forensic Computer Examiner that is a certified CCE along with having 5 years experience computer forensics examining electronic media. Candidates in this position will be responsible for: the remediation of data, identifying process improvements, developing a recommendations and executing the imaging process loose electronic media to a central repository, reviewing and recovering deleted files on loose electronic media, accurately updating to Electronically Stored Information database, and will produce weekly status reports to management.

Candidates MUST have 5+ years experience in computer forensics examining electronic media AND a Certified Computer Examiner (C.C.E.) Candidates should have excellent attention to detail and at least 2 years of experience with: Microsoft Access, Microsoft SQL Server, and MS Office (Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and Powerpoint). This position will also require someone that has excellent Vision and mobility, including the ability to move boxes that could weigh up to 30 pounds. Candidates with any Visual Basic programming experience a plus.

View all of my jobs and sign up for my jobs mailing list at www.richmondjobs.org. Jobs are updated daily in real time.