Post Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:16 pm

SpiceWorks' "Show Us Your Cable Closet" Contest

From our friends at SpiceWorks:

Ever wondered how your closet stacks up? Now's your chance to find out - and have a little fun in the meantime! Attach a picture that shows how crazy-chaotic or ultra-in-control, your cable closet is - and you could be 1 of 3 winners to claim victory, 'make your company proud', & win some cool new cable ties (in Spiceworks colors of course!)!

Shhh - for kicks I attached a shot I took of our Spiceworks closet when Kris - our IT guy - wasn't looking! Umm, can anyone tell me why there would be paint cans in there?! :-)

How Do I Enter?

- CLICK Reply
- TYPE & tell us why you deserve to win (i.e. tell us a funny story, write a haiku, tell us what animal your closet is most like, whatever goes!)
- SHARE your picture by doing one of the following:
    - CLICK the ATTACHMENT button (see bottom R) & browse for and select a picture (must be <100KB)
    - POST your picture online and share that link in your post
- SUBMIT by midnight (CST) on April 25th & wait with fingers crossed until finalists are announced on April 30.

How Do I Win?

Once submissions have closed, the entire Spiceworks team will narrow it down to 10 finalists (just like Randy, Paula & Simon do on American Idol!). We'll then announce the finalists & open the final voting polls - allowing Spiceworks users across the world to decide who wins! Whichever 3 submissions are voted "spiciest" will win!

What Can I Win?

In addition to bragging rights you mean?! The 3 closets that ultimately receive the most votes will receive a set of new cable ties...additionally, whoever takes 1st place will also receive a to-be announced 'spicy' grand sur-prize. ;-)

Good luck...and may the spiciest closet win!

http://community.spiceworks.com/topic/13123

Have fun,
Don
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME