Information Security Analyst
Location: Chicago north suburbs
Infosec expert required who must have experience of high-volume eCommerce transactions and environments.
• Design and implement network and Internet security solutions for a high-volume eCommerce environment.
• Support and maintain the operational security requirements.
• Define, implement and maintain corporate security policies.
• Be a leading member of the enterprise security team. Participate in audits of operational security and policy compliance.
• Work with the enterprise security team members, key end users and the other IT teams to gather requirements and provide solutions.
• 5+ years experience of network and Internet security with an emphasis on application security.
• Must have experience of high-volume eCommerce environments.
• Strong experience of most or all of the following. Cisco ASA devices, Checkpoint R65, Checkpoint Provider-1, IBM Proventia NIDS and HIDS, HP WebInspect and Qualysguard.
• Demonstrated track record of solving diverse and complex business problems.
• Good interpersonal skills to work and communicate effectively with end users and co-workers.
• Strong team player.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
• CISSP or CISM certification preferred.