Download your free copy at http://www.oxid.it/cain.html.
In addition to Cain & Abel, Oxid also features the following tools:
- IRS scans for IP restrictions set for a particular service on a Host. It combines "ARP Poisoning" and 'Half-Scan' techniques and tries totally spoofed TCP connections to the selected port of the Target. IRS is not a port Scanner but a 'valid source IP address' Scanner for a given service.
- sTerm is a Telnet client with a unique feature. It can establish an entire bi-directional Telnet session to a target host never sending your real IP and MAC addresses in any packet. By using "ARP Poisoning", "MAC Spoofing" and "IP Spoofing" techniques sTerm can effectively bypass ACLs, Firewall rules and IP restrictions on servers and network devices. the connection will be done impersonating a Trusted Host.
- cPfPc (Cisco PIX Firewall Password Calculator) produces the encrypted form of Cisco PIX enable mode passwords without the need to access the device.
- ArpWorks is an utility for sending customized 'ARP announce' packets over the network. All ARP parameters, including the Ethernet Source MAC address (the phisical address of your network card) can be changed as you like. Other features are: IP to MAC resolver, subnet MAC discovery, host isolation, packets redirection, general IP confict.
- CredDump is an utility that dumps passwords from Windows XP/2003 user's credential files and shows them in they're cleartext form.
- Winrtgen is a graphical Rainbow Tables Generator that supports LM, FastLM, NTLM, MD2, MD4, MD5, SHA1, RIPEMD160, MySQL323, MySQLSHA1, CiscoPIX, SHA-2 (256), SHA-2 (384) and SHA-2 (512) hashes.
Share your experiences with Cain & Abel or any of the tools listed above by starting new topics.