[Article]-March 2008 Free Giveaway Sponsor - Hacker Halted

<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:18 am

[Article]-March 2008 Free Giveaway Sponsor - Hacker Halted

The quote below pretty much says it all. I'm looking forward to the continued participation of our growing community. And as you all know, I reward that time and effort.

Permanent Link: [Article]-March 2008 Free Giveaway Sponsor - Hacker Halted

Free Conference Pass Worth $1195!!

http://www.chicagocon.com/content/view/14/22/Not only does EH-Net produce ChicagoCon 2008s, we also support a number of other security events. Hacker Halted, and event put on by EC-Council, is now added to the growing list. We're here to educate, and we think supporting other events is good for the entire industry.

[b][url=http://www.ethicalhacker.net/component/option,com_smf/Itemid,54/topic,2074.0/]Hacker Halted USA 2008
 is held simultaneously with Techno Security 2008 in Myrtle Beach, SC. The event will also see the global rollout of the CEH v6 program from 28 May to 3 June 2008. "With a total of 28 new and never seen before modules, covering the latest concepts, featuring more real life cases, and showcasing the latest hacking and security tools, the Certified Ethical Hacker v6 will be the most advanced course ever." One lucky EH-Net member will be given a complimentary conference pass to attend both the Hacker Halted and Techno Security Conference worth $1195. You will get to hear from some of the top speakers in the information security field, network and meet fellow industry professionals, experts, and visit the exhibition, too. With forum participation again at an all time high last month, competition will continue to be stiff. Good luck.

Participation is the ONLY way to win. Start a thread that sparks lots of interest; share thoughts and experiences; help a newbie... quality is more important than quantity.

Only members are eligible!
Registration Is FREE!

Don
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME
<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Mon May 05, 2008 1:23 pm

Re: [Article]-March 2008 Free Giveaway Sponsor - Hacker Halted

I offered this to a few of our top contributors, but infortunately none of them could make these dates or arrange for travel. If anyone thinks they deserve it, can make the dates and pay for their travel, the tickets can be yours.

Just let us know why you think it should be you?

Sorry if this causes any internal fights. I usually don't do this, but I'd rather give the tickets away rather than let them go unused.

Don
<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Thu May 08, 2008 10:10 am

No one is interested in the free tickets?  :o

Does the lack of interest say something about the event itself or the dates of the event? Any other thoughts you'd like to add?

Don
<<

oneeyedcarmen

Post Thu May 08, 2008 10:47 am

Would that I could...holding out for the May contest  ;D
Reluctant CISSP, Certified ASS
<<

LSOChris

Post Thu May 08, 2008 10:52 am

i'm cheap and never pass on free stuff but i'm already booked up
<<

vijay2

Post Thu May 08, 2008 11:03 am

I wish I could but I holding up for the Pen test Summit :)
GPEN GCFA GCIH CISSP CISA GSEC OSCP C|EH Security+
<<

venom77

Post Thu May 08, 2008 11:14 am

Would love to go to this, but I've got too much other stuff going on and don't have the spare ~$800 to spend for travel  :-\

The schedule looks pretty good for anyone interested and able to go, I'd recommend it.

Return to News Items and General Discussion About EH-Net