Administrator
Administrator

Post Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:12 pm

Hacker Halted USA 2008

Hacker Halted USA 2008
May 28 - June 4, 2008
Myrtle Beach, SC
Marriott Resort at Grande Dunes

Hacker Halted has been successfully held in Mexico City, Dubai, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, China and now in the USA.

The International Council of Electronic Commerce Consultants (EC-Council) is a member-supported professional organization whose purpose is to support and enhance the role of individuals and organizations that design, create, manage or market Information Security and E-Business solutions. Some of the many certifications offered by EC-Council includes the world renowned Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH) and Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI) certifications.

Hacker Halted USA will be one of the significant information security events in North America for 2008.

Let’s Stop the Hackers Menace!

For more information, please write to info@hackerhalted.com

Keynotes include EH-Net's very own Dan Hoffman, Howard A. Schmidt, et al.

http://www.hackerhalted.com

Share your thoughts on this event with the community. Feedback always helps.

Don
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME
<<

venom77

Post Thu Jan 31, 2008 10:24 pm

Re: Hacker Halted USA 2008

I'm hoping to attend this conference this year. It is being held at the same time and in the same place as the 10th annual Techno Security conference and Access Data's 1st user conference. I attended the Techno Security conference last year and thought it was pretty good overall.

For any EC-Council members, EC-Council is offering a 50% discount to Hacker Halted USA this year. The normal conference price is $1,295. To get the discount, you'll need to register here at the Techno Security site and will need to enter "ECC Certified 2_29" as the Promo Code. The discounted price is available until Feb. 29.
<<

davekoob

Post Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:35 am

Re: Hacker Halted USA 2008

I also plan on attending to obtain my C|EH (version 6) certification. Our company would like to get into penetration testing and if the bosses approve, it will be a fun filled, educational mini-vacation from ice and snow covered Cedar Falls, Iowa to warm and sunny Myrtle Beach, SC!!!

Return to Calendar Of Events