Pricing, course descriptions and registration are now online for the instructor led classes featured at ChicagoCon 2008s. We've added a few courses and took away a few. Let me know if you like the mix.
The early registration discount of $200 is valid until March 15 for all courses:
- PMP/CAPM - Project Management
- SOX Compliance
- CISSP -- Security Management (7-Day Course with exam on-site)
- Ethical Hacking Fundamentals with CompTIA's Network+ and Security+
- CCNA - Cisco Certified Network Associate (Covers New CCENT and CCNA Material)
- Microsoft ISA Server 2006 (70-351)
- CEH (CNDA) - Certified Ethical Hacker
- CHFI - Certified Hacking Forensics Investigator
- ECSA - EC-Council Certified Security Analyst
- Exclusive First Run EVER of "BackTrack to the Max"
- CEPT - Certified Expert Penetration Tester
- Web Application Hacking
Special 2-Day Workshop (Wednesday & Thursday)
SANS' "Cutting-Edge Hacking Techniques - Hands On" developed by Ed Skoudis and taught by keynoter James Shewmaker.
PS - Registration is not open for the SANS 2-day workshop or the day and half on con activites. Coming soon!!