CEH Study Group

<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Thu Oct 13, 2005 5:38 pm

CEH Study Group

It's been a long time coming, but I think I'm just about ready to launch this puppy. Along with the launch of The Ethical Hacker Network site, we are proud to announce the start of our first study group for CEH, Certified Ethical Hacker.

Since the material to be covered fits more than 1 cert, should we form a new generic forum just for study groups? If we form a generic study group forum, we can have sub-forums with the chosen name of the participating members. EX: We now have 4 interested, we can call our group 'The Charter Members' and those that follow, if requested, can have their own sub-forum.

Thoughts?

Don
Last edited by don on Mon Oct 17, 2005 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME
<<

bilals91

Post Sat Oct 22, 2005 4:31 am

Re: CEH Study Group

When is the group supposed to start? Can someone prepare a chart on how to proceed from here? Eagerly awaiting reply from the group.

Bilal
<<

Dengar13

Post Sat Oct 22, 2005 7:55 pm

don wrote:It's been a long time coming, but I think I'm just about ready to launch this puppy. Along with the launch of The Ethical Hacker Network site, we are proud to announce the start of our first study group for CEH, Certified Ethical Hacker.

Since the material to be covered fits more than 1 cert, should we form a new generic forum just for study groups? If we form a generic study group forum, we can have sub-forums with the chosen name of the participating members. EX: We now have 4 interested, we can call our group 'The Charter Members' and those that follow, if requested, can have their own sub-forum.

Thoughts?

Don

Sounds good to me!  Glad to see the ball has started to roll.
A+, Net+, MCP, CEH
MCSE: Security/Messaging
MCSA: Security/Messaging
Former U.S. Marine and damn proud of it!
<<

ceh

Post Wed Oct 26, 2005 1:56 pm

Don, I think we should not have so many forums/sub forums right now.

So many forums/sub-forums confuse me. We can always expend when we have more postings.

thanks

Return to CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker