hi everyone!!!

<<

blinkcrack

Post Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:02 pm

hi everyone!!!

hello... let me talk about myself  ;)

well, i live in mexico and im 15 years old. Im studing in a place called TEI, which are computer classes... 1 love computers and want to learn everything i can :D

so know im on a peronal new step into computers. and came here for support perhaps huh? :P

so hi again and i hope ill have fun here.

p.s
Last edited by blinkcrack on Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
>.WaT?ThEHeLL.*R/YoU'waiTinG4??.<
<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:47 pm

Re: hi everyone!!!

Welcome to EH-Net. I started very young, and it's never too early to start diving into your passions.

How did you hear about us?

Looking forward to keeping up with your progress on the "white hat" side of the equation.

Don
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME
<<

blinkcrack

Post Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:09 pm

google  :P lol

but i say this video from hacker-info.net or something like that and had a like to here

so i said "hey, it looks nice here"
>.WaT?ThEHeLL.*R/YoU'waiTinG4??.<
<<

Kev

Post Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:10 am

welcome to the boards.
<<

g00d_4sh

Post Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:05 pm

Indeed, welcome to the community.

You're starting far younger than I ever did.  I played video games on pcs.. and only started cobbling them together to save money for more video games... when I was about 20.  Took till I was 26 for a customer of my Landscaping business to ask me why the hell I was doing backbreaking work, when I obviously had an interest in technology and computers in general... to get me off my butt and start learning networking and computer science/ethical hacking.  Starting young is a good thing, believe me.  You have less to worry about, no nagging GF, and hopefully no full time work/school. :P  Believe me.. you're going to want to finish college your 1st time through... the second time through is annoying.
"Bad.. Good?  I'm the guy with the gun"
<<

sgt_mjc

Post Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:08 pm

I started playing with computers back in the day of the Commodor 64. However all my playing was more of a gaming nature and grew into more and more of a hobby as I grew older. I have built my own computer as well as buying. For the last 12 years I have tried to keep IT as a hobby for fear of it becoming "work". I gave up about two years ago and got a bachelors in Software Engineering and a Masters in Info Sys Security. So have fun and enjoy the IT world.
Mike Conway
CISSP
CompTia Security +
C|EH

Return to CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker