please help......its urgent...no where else to go

<<

proudindian

Post Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:20 am

please help......its urgent...no where else to go

I lost my gmail account last night,unable to open it,Dont know how its gone,loads of imp data  and some study materials were dere,please help any way to get back that account???please help.,...only know the id i mean email adress....what should i do?its very urgent??and as far as i kno gmail password is nt crackeble..is it??if not then how its gone???please dont say make another gmail account,it really hurts.. :( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
<<

geekyone

Post Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:35 am

Re: please help......its urgent...no where else to go

It's OK don't freak out!  :D  If you lost access to your Gmail account just contact Google support they can reset your password and/or help you possibly restore any emails you have lost.  You might have to provide proof that the account is yours but after that should be able to help you out.  Good luck!
CISSP, CEH, GPEN, GCIH, GCFA
<<

g00d_4sh

Post Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:43 pm

Well, if you were checking your Gmail account over some open wireless somewhere... it isn't too hard for someone to have gotten in to send mail out and whatnot.  Not sure if they could change your password without first entering your password though, not sure how Gmail is set up.. never used it.  Like geekyone said though, contact Google and they should be able to fix it all for you.  If you feel the account was jacked, I would suggest checking your computer you use for keyloggers.. and not using public computers to access your email.. or anything you put a password into. ;)
"Bad.. Good?  I'm the guy with the gun"
<<

Negrita

Post Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:46 pm

Have you tried clicking on I cannot access my account?
CEH, CCSA NG/AI, NNCSS, MCP, MCSA 2003

There are 10 kinds of people, those that understand binary, and those that don't.
<<

proudindian

Post Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:54 am

yeah i tried everything,sent them mail,everything what i culd do,but no response frm them but its really imp 2 get back my accnt,and yeah I think its hijacked....No,keyloggers in pc,I think they cracked the password,or whatever,but tell me any process,please.....
<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Sat Jan 12, 2008 1:11 pm

I think you have your answer.

Thread closed.

Don
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME

Return to Tools