Teach me guyz how can i start and doing hacking

<<

vital

Post Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:21 am

Teach me guyz how can i start and doing hacking

Teach me guyz how can i start and doing hacking, how can i do program to hack other pc, like on how can i operate other pc thru network by using my PC, how can i detect and still thier PC admin / user on computer / ID in yahoo password,

tnx guyz

L30
<<

Marshel007

Post Tue Jan 01, 2008 6:59 am

Re: Teach me guyz how can i start and doing hacking

I'm gonna try to be honest with at the best I can.

vital wrote:Teach me guyz how can i start and doing hacking, how can i do program to hack other pc, like on how can i operate other pc thru network by using my PC, how can i detect and still thier PC admin / user on computer / ID in yahoo password,

tnx guyz

L30

like this you're going no where, believe me.

this is a very bad way to start.

forget about stealing users passwords or PC admin....or whatever for a while.

when you learn hacking it should be for a good cause like helping securing a Network or a server or learning about how the Technology works, not for stealing yahoooo password.

but I think you wanna learn anyway, so here is list of stuff that you should get into if you wanna hack:

1- learn the basics about a computer's hardware and OS. As I said above, build the PC's for your home lab.
Then learn the basics of networking, read on TCP/IP, SSH, SSL and other Network Protocols.

2- Learn about programming language: Delphi or C/C++, java, Python, Perl (Assembly if you can put up with it you're gonna a be cOOl it can help find exploits and vulnerabilities  :))

3- Search the Google for "cryptography" read about it, try to understand as much as you can (will, not so much because cryptography is so big).

4- Download and try Linux, Go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linux and read all whats in that page, If you can go and try other *Nix Flavors that will great.

5- Now you're ready to measure the level of skill you got, so
go on to the Certification section in this forum and read about Certification like: CEH, CPTS and OSCP.

after you learn stuff like networking and programming you will be able to steal or do whatever you wanna do, but I'm not encouraging you to do that, I'm encouraging you to learn and get in the IT world.

It is long and very hard path that you looking at right now but it is not impossible.

that is if you want to learn.

more on the meaning of the word "hacking":
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hacker

this is a great paper (old one but it is worth it):
http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html

Sure you can get tools like metasploit and nmap and Nessus, and go on hacking other poor peoples computers stealing their Yahoo passwords (people how does that are called lamers and Script kiddies), but you will not accomplish anything from that.

It is never too late to start learn about computers as long that you have the passion for it, as long that you enjoy learning how programs work.

and If you read most of the topic in this forum they will help a lot tryin to figure out what you wanna do.

Regards,
Marshel
Last edited by Marshel007 on Tue Jan 01, 2008 7:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:22 pm

When you write "still" I'm assuming you mean "steal." You won't get that kind of help here. This is the "Ethical" Hacker Network. I also feel that _Marshel_ was very generous with his time to give you a better path to take with your life and maybe IT career. Read it carefully and give it strong consideration.

Don
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME
<<

Negrita

Post Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:25 pm

Good advice Marshel.  :D

Vital, you've asked almost the same question in 3 posts and gotten the same reply to all of them - stay away from the dark side of the force. you won't get any advice on cracking here.

Follow Marshels advice and you'll do good.
CEH, CCSA NG/AI, NNCSS, MCP, MCSA 2003

There are 10 kinds of people, those that understand binary, and those that don't.
<<

g00d_4sh

Post Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:24 pm

One word, "Google". 

And realize that that is a much kinder response than you would recieve at most forums where people talk about cracking.  There are no easy path to learning, and no 'read this article and you're l33t.' path. 
"Bad.. Good?  I'm the guy with the gun"

Return to Network Pen Testing