Call to Action: Security+ Survey

<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Mon Nov 12, 2007 5:44 pm

Call to Action: Security+ Survey

Hey All,

Being a supporter and Subject Matter Expert for CompTIA's Security+ Certification, I need as many people as possible to take the survey below. This is the single best entry-level security credential, and this is your chance to help decide its direction.

CompTIA has just conducted a job task analysis (JTA) of the Security+ exam as part of the development of a revised exam for late 2008.  The next stage in exam development is a survey of security professionals. The purpose of the survey is to define the content for the revised CompTIA Security+ Exam by referencing tentative exam objectives derived from the JTA.

Participation only takes about 20 minutes, and upon completion you can enter your email address (if desired) for a drawing for one of two [glow=green,2,300]$100 American Express gift cards[/glow]. To access the survey, go to http://certification.comptia.org/security/ and select the link for “Take the survey now” in the box at the left.

Thanks everyone for doing your part,
Don
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME
<<

hackly66

Post Tue Nov 13, 2007 9:32 pm

Re: Call to Action: Security+ Survey

I'm glad I entered hope I win lol, but am glad they took the action to request important parts of the exam, because everyday is a different evolving issue in the IT world and in the security profession, and it also reinforces our new security professional. If I was asked to take revision 2008 I would do it all over same as if I was a Ethical Hacker or a Computer Forensic, Its like being a doctor . You have to know your stuff and be on top of the bad guys we all have a good and bad side so we have to watch ourself’s also anyway Don back to my studying that’s all I do lol...and its fun.  :D
A+,Net+,Sec+

Return to General Certification