ceh 5.0

<<

NISHANT

Post Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:34 pm

ceh 5.0

ok this is my first topic and i am a bit new to hacking
dont get me wrong guys

where will i get tutorials and course ware for free for ceh chfi and all others

i already have course ware for ceh 3.0 and downloading 4.0 but dont know to use it

and want to learn some thing new (no knowledge of programing so i think first with pro..) any suggestion pls.......

and is it there in mumbai any inst
<<

venom77

Post Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:50 pm

Re: ceh 5.0

For starters, perhaps you could purchase the official courseware from EC-Council.
<<

morpheus063

Post Sun Oct 14, 2007 10:49 pm

First of all, Welcome on-board EH-Net.

Coming to you post, Nothing comes free - especially the course ware for CEH, CHFI and related certifications. As suggested by Bill, purchase the official course ware for the latest version.

As far as learning is concerned, EH-Net is full of resources. This is the best place to be - from beginners to advanced users. Here you will find beginners tutorial for C to advanced hacking techniques.

Happy Learning,
Manu Zacharia
MVP (Enterprise Security), ISLA-2010 (ISC)², C|EH, C|HFI, CCNA, MCP,
Certified ISO 27001:2005 Lead Auditor

[b]There are 3 roads to spoil; women, gambling & hacking. The most pleasant with women, the quickest with gambling, but the surest is hacking - c0c0n
<<

barry

Post Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:31 am

Hi Nishant,

Just as two other member said, you need to Buy the Course ware from Eccouncil, it worth the investment, if you relay want to learn. I will recommend you get some CBT nuggets and set up a lab with vmware or Microsoft virtual Pc

You need 3PC. One for the server and the other two install 2 virtual machine on each making 4host and 1 server.Tthis will get you going and it is the most effective way to learn but it never free. You also need to put time to practice and proper hand-on. Joining this community is good and always ask questions from other. I will also recommend ECCouncil forum, there are some smart dude there.....

Barry.I
<<

nabhi2k

Post Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:07 am

Hi,
I am also newbie here.I have course ware from ECC council
But how to prepare  for exam.
Regards
nabhi2k
<<

Xen

Post Fri Feb 13, 2009 8:04 am

Hi nabhi2k,
You can start by visiting the CEH section and read some of the threads. I'm sure you'll find them useful.
http://www.ethicalhacker.net/component/ ... board,2.0/
The site has lots of CEH certificate holders and they'll guide you more.

Additionally, if you face problem in understanding some concept you can ask for a tutorial in the forum. I'm sure that some member will make tutorials if they get some request.
We currently don't a have tutorial requests section but I think that Don should make one<-----------So read this Don
Last edited by Xen on Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:33 am

Ask and ye shall receive...

Tutorial Requests (Child Board of Tutorials)

From description of board found by clicking on the parent, Tutorials:

Ask if members have links, can share or create tutorials on the subject of your choice. Please be specific. As an example, please don't ask, "I'm taking exam 'x.' Can someone post a tutorial on how to pass it?" Also, these are just requests of people's spare time, so be patient.

Hope this helps,
Don
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME

Return to Tutorials