ChicagoCon 2007 Evening Presentation Files Released

<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:23 pm

ChicagoCon 2007 Evening Presentation Files Released

Whew... Not only is running an event time consuming but so is everything else that needs to be done before and after it. But here we are, a week and a half after our first ChicagoCon, and I'm happy to be able to share with you some of the experiences of this unique event. We are also going to keep with the philosophy that made EH-Net what it is today, and all files are free to everyone!!

And, to be honest, I want to show you what you missed!!  :P

MP3s of All Presentations are Available NOW!!

The evening presentations are what makes the ChicagoCon experience different from the rest. This is where you get to see top professionals in their fields do what they do live and in person. From career advice to hacking PDAs, E-Voting Systems to malware deconstruction, live demos of hacking tools such as Metasploit and Cain & Abel... It's all here as yet another way for you to expand your knowledge. And while you're at it, why not have a little fun with some hacking contests. Let's call it your practical exam! And, as with most things in life, you will be rewarded with gifts from our Publishing Sponsors.

http://www.chicagocon.com/content/view/33/12/

Enjoy and spread the word,
Don
Last edited by don on Wed Oct 03, 2007 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME
<<

slimjim100

EH-Net Columnist
EH-Net Columnist

Post Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:39 pm

Re: ChicagoCon 2007 Evening Presentation Files Released

IF anyone hear decides to listen to my presentation on Cain & Able understand I did not follow the slides but I did a live demo. Anyway thanks for recording the sound files Don! I can't wait till the next Chicagocon!!!

Brian
CISSP, CCSE, CCNA, CCAI, Network+, Security+, JNCIA, & MCP
<<

dannioni

Post Thu Oct 04, 2007 8:16 am

Re: ChicagoCon 2007 Evening Presentation Files Released

This is great don, thanks!

Return to ChicagoCon 2007