Wireless interenet in Kuwait.

<<

gqblue2003

Post Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:36 pm

Wireless interenet in Kuwait.

As some of you know I am on my way to Kuwait soon. Well tonight to be exact. I am trying to find a wireless card for my laptop as the system they have set up there is not quite working yet. I need a internet connection on a regular basis so that I can get school work done in my down time. I do not want to have to wait in line every day to use the community computers and like I said the individual set up is not sufficient as of yet.

So here is my question. Does anyone know who the best provider would be for a internet card for my laptop. I have only had time to talk to cingular and they stated that it would be at dial up speeds and there would be a .01 charge for EVERY KB transfered which is a bit out there to me. My wife said she spoke with Verizon and Sprint who stated they have cable speed cards for $90 a month. I know we have a variety of people from various locations and just wondering if anyone has any knowledge on this.
"A man who finds no satisfaction in himself will seek for it in vain elsewhere."

La Rochefoucauld
<<

LSOChris

Post Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:22 pm

Re: Wireless interenet in Kuwait.

best thing is to go in on a satellite link over there with a few guys

haji can install it for you over there.  its not cheap for one person, but with a couple of people it can border on affordable

if that is something you are interested in PM me your email addy and i'll forward you some info i have

Return to Hardware