Information Security Audit & Compliance Consultant
The ideal Audit and Compliance Consultant will have a blend of technical, organizational, and operational security experience, skill sets and knowledge. This would mean the ability to perform both high-level assessment work such as auditing and low-level assessment work such as ethical hacking. The focus of this position is on the high-level area to help augment audit support. As a senior-level position, there is an expectation that the individual has project management experience with the ability to manage clients and schedule technical resources for an engagement.
• A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline; or equivalent work experience; advanced degree preferred.
• Approximately 5-7 years of experience in the security aspects of multiple platforms, operating systems, software, communications, and network protocols.
• Certifications such as CISA, CISSP, CISM
• Desirable to have experience in the Payment Card Industry (PCI) – Qualified Data Security Professional QDSP or Qualified Security Assessor QSA.
• Helpful to possess CEH, Cisco Certifications, security vendor certifications, and SANS GSEC or other SANS certification.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational, and project management skills.
• Strong judgment and analytical ability.
• Ability to work effectively with clients, management, staff members, vendors, and consultants.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States.
NOTE: All SecureState consultants are required to pass a professional background investigation prior to hire, including but not exclusive to verifying positions held and compensation. Upon hire, all consultants may be subject to a Department of Defense background investigation for government clearance and should anticipate the ability to pass as well.
Please forward resumes with salary requirements to email@example.com.