Sad?

<<

venom77

Post Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:51 pm

Sad?

So, I was just browsin' around the site and found the "statistics" link with various things on it.

I thought it was kinda funny that I have spent 3.5 days logged into this site, but then I realized that was nothing as Don has spent just over half a month of his life logged into this site! So, reflecting on the subject, is it sad that we spend so much time online?? :P

It's been said before and can't be said enough, but I just wanted to say Thank You again to Don for this site and his dedication towards making it a great community! You've definitely put some good amount of time into it :)
<<

boney

Post Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:32 pm

Re: Sad?

Cheers Don !!!
;)
C|EH

All my life I wanted a computer...
Now I want my life back !
<<

jimbob

Post Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:58 pm

Sad is having just returned from vacation and dug my laptop out to check what's been going on in my absence ;)

My thanks also to Don, who is so often to be seen viewing the forums at the same time as me.

Jim
<<

morpheus063

Post Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:28 pm

Adding to the thread, few days back when Don posted some information about a live streaming audio session, I had some doubts and posted my queries in the forum. The same was answered very quickly and I was very delighted to see the response so fast. It was like an Instant Message session.  It made me realize the level of involvement Don has with the EH-Net community and his dedication for EH.net forum.

Cheer and all the best once again to the REAL "DON".
Manu Zacharia
MVP (Enterprise Security), ISLA-2010 (ISC)², C|EH, C|HFI, CCNA, MCP,
Certified ISO 27001:2005 Lead Auditor

[b]There are 3 roads to spoil; women, gambling & hacking. The most pleasant with women, the quickest with gambling, but the surest is hacking - c0c0n
<<

Kev

Post Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:28 pm

Yes, thanks to Don and his amazing ability to multi-task so many projects. And as far as it being sad because of spending so much time online, well its only sad if thats all a person does. If someone spends more time online reading rather than developing his security and hacking skills, thats really sad.
<<

boney

Post Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:49 pm

hey Don , what do u do when you are not hacking ?

do u like the Hollywood movies ?

who's ur fav. babe ?
C|EH

All my life I wanted a computer...
Now I want my life back !
<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:10 pm

OK... I'm not a big one for the spotlight. I work my a$$ off for the sites, ChicagoCon, etc., and I'm not afraid of networking. This puts me out there, so I guess people are interested. So here we go...

When I get home from work around 6:00 PM, that is family time. I have dinner with my wife and 2 kids. We then go outside and play until it gets dark. We come inside and watch Thomas the Tank Engine, Shrek, Cars, Polar Express... you get the idea. At 9, we get ready for bed and we read books until he falls asleep. My wife usually takes care of our daughter who is asleep far before then. My wife goes to sleep around the same time as my son.

Them it's on to the second job; working for all of you until about 2 AM.

My interests...

TV - I liked Boston Legal but it's getting a little reptitive. I'm also a big fan of 24. I was a little disappointed with last season, but I'm excited about some of the changes coming next year. I'm also a big fan of Flip This House and other real estate shows.

Books - Fan of Michael Crichton, and I actually met him once. Big guy! He's like 6' 7". When I shook his hand, I could no longer see mine.

Movies - I'm a sucker for red heads, so clearly a fan of Nicole Kidman. Before I had kids, I was really good at movie trivia. I could name almost every actor, director, composer... of almost any movie you asked me about.

I'm baby sitting both kids right now, so it's taken me about 30 minutes to get this post done. They want to go outside now, so duty calls.

Have I given too much to you social engineers out there? Anyway, thanks for noticing.

Don
Last edited by don on Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME
<<

venom77

Post Sun Aug 12, 2007 3:08 pm

Email for Don:
Don,

Thank you for your wonderful comments on EH-Net. I'm always glad to hear of new fans out there. I hope you'll get a chance to see my new movie coming out soon, The Invasion. In fact, I think I can send you some free passes. Just follow the link below to login to your PayPal account.....

- Nicole Kidman

Nah, not too much info ;) lol

Thanks again, Don. We all truly appreciate it :)

Return to Other