[Article]-June 2007 Free Giveaway - Winner!

<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:23 am

[Article]-June 2007 Free Giveaway - Winner!

Congratulations!!

Permanent Link: [Article]-June 2007 Free Giveaway - Winner!

We Have a Winner!!

Attend Black Hat USA on us, EH-Net. Yes... you read that right. This month we are proud to have worked a deal with the staff of the venerable hacking event to give lucky EH-Net member, Kev, Passport Admission to the world's premier technical event for ICT security experts August 1 - 2 in Las Vegas. We'll see you in Vegas and hopefully meet many others from Black Hat & DefCon as we invite you all to EH-Net's BeerCall at Hofbräuhaus Las Vegas on Thursday Aug 2. Details coming soon!

We'd also like to thank Black Hat for throwing support our way as we launch our own week-long security event, ChicagoCon 2007, to start Sept 17. They are a rare organization indeed and deserve our full support.

Participation is the ONLY way to win. Start a thread that sparks lots of interest; share thoughts and experiences; help a newbie... quality is more important than quantity.

Only members are eligible! - Registration Is FREE!

Don
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME
<<

jimbob

Post Fri Jul 06, 2007 11:33 am

Re: [Article]-June 2007 Free Giveaway - Winner!

Well don Kev! I don't think the result comes as a surprise to many of the regulars here, way to go!

Jim
<<

Kev

Post Sat Jul 07, 2007 9:52 am

Hey Thanks. I enjoy writing on here when I have the time. I will try to bring back some interesting info for everyone.
<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:58 pm

It was great that Kev was able to take advantage of the free ticket and make it out to Vegas. Although entrance was free, travel and hotel are not. Hope it was worth it, Kev, as I know it was for me. It was a pleasure meeting you, and hopefully we can get some of your article ideas online soon.

Hope you made it back home safely,
Don
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME

Return to News Items and General Discussion About EH-Net