Information about ethical hacker

<<

gauravgupta

Post Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:17 am

Information about ethical hacker

Hi

I am Gaurav Gupta from India. My educational qualification is +2 and I am working as a Sys Admin. I want to be a ethical hacker. I just want to know is there any institure is providiing distance course in India and what is the job prospect of Ethical Hacker. Coz I told u earlier that I am working and studies except computers is not possible for me now and I dnt want to lv my current job right now. Plz help me. I m really want to change my carrer and want to be a ethical hacker.

Plz,, Waiting for reply.

Regards/
Gaurav Gupta
<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:51 am

Re: Information about ethical hacker

Hey Gaurav,

I received your PM and I'm glad you posted here as well. Welcome to EH-Net. By posting you'll get many more responses as it is now an open discussion in the community as opposed to a single question directly to me.

As for training facilities in India, there have been other posts regarding this same question. Search the forums and hopefully this will get you started.

Maybe EH-Net member "The Morpheus" can help out as he is from that area of the globe. Hope he's reading this.  ;)

As for distance learning, this does not have to be in India. That's the beauty of the internet. Try the logos on the right side of this post... SANS has OnDemand training, CBT Nuggets and Career Academy are are videos you can try, and there's always our friends at:

http://www.learnsecurityonline.com
http://www.offensivesecurity.com

Hope this gets you headed in the right directions for your career goals.

Looking forward to your continued participation,
Don
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME

Return to General Certification