questions

<<

Isidoro

Post Mon Mar 26, 2007 5:28 am

questions

I've some questions to ask you guys.... there are any programe languges free for download on the internet? if there is can you give me the url?
Which version of Linux is better for hack?
Thanks....
I'am what I'am and not what you think that I'am.
<<

jimbob

Post Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:53 am

Re: questions

Isidoro wrote:I've some questions to ask you guys.... there are any programe languges free for download on the internet? if there is can you give me the url?
Which version of Linux is better for hack?
Thanks....

Firstly hi and welcome to ethicalhacker.net.

Development tools for most programming languages are available for download from the Internet. In fact you probably already have the tools write programs in one or more languages on your computer already. The list is very large, perhaps if you let us know what programming experience you have and what wish to learn we can make some suggestions.

If you are looking for a version of Linux to practice ethical hacking I suggest you look at one of the live CD distros like Backtrack or Auditor. If you have a CD writer you can download the ISO image and create a bootable CD with no need to install it on your hard drive.

Regards,
Jimbob
<<

Kev

Post Mon Mar 26, 2007 10:29 am

Ubuntu Linux is also a good place to start. Not only will you learn how to use tools but you will linux also. For me, learning linux is a must if you want to achieve the deeper levels of hacking. Bactrack is great but its not a flexible distro and everyting is done. To understand linux you need to know how to compile your tools and deal with drivers, etc... So I would reccomend you do both.
<<

Isidoro

Post Tue Mar 27, 2007 5:21 am

I already know how to program in Pascal,  and now i want to learn per, c or python.If none of this languages are free for download, i want one that is free.
I'am what I'am and not what you think that I'am.
<<

LSOChris

Post Tue Mar 27, 2007 7:40 am

they are all pretty much free, just go to the respective site and download it.  if  you are on any kind of linux its probably built in.

Return to Other