CEH certification

can anbody provide CEH study material in PDF format. though i am new to this forum.

hello
100%
hello
No votes

Total votes : 1
<<

vivekanand

Post Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:46 am

CEH certification

hi,

can anybody provide me CEH latest version study material. i am preparing for exam. for the  start i am refering maximum Security book. also i will appreciate ur suggestion on prepartion of CEH exam.

thanks
Vivekanand.
<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Tue Mar 06, 2007 11:02 am

Re: CEH certification

First of all, welcome to EH-Net. Seeing as the title of the cert as well as this site is "ethical" hacker. So as I'm sure you will find the posts on CEH very helpful and the community extremely supportive, you may have to look elsewhere for free copies of copyright protected books.

We look forward to hearing of your success with the CEH exam and hope to help you with those efforts.

Don

PS - I'm moving this topic to the CEH board.
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME
<<

meeuw

Post Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:04 pm

I passed the test today (v4) :D
My advice to you is to try to get hold of the actualtest or testking questions. They did really help. They prepare you for the depth of knowledge you should be pursuing for the test. I still feel a like hacking newbie.
Also browsing around this forum has helped me, and toying around with nmap,netcat,nessus and wireshark.
Good Luck.

PS Don, I also took your advice of getting a fair amount of sleep, Thanks!
<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Tue Mar 13, 2007 2:34 pm

Congrats. An extra hour or 2 of sleep is much better for you than extra cramming.

I can only offer caution when using dumps. There ARE wrong answer in them, so it's a risk. One must always be prepared for the downside of risk. In this case, you passed. It could have equalled failure.

Don
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME
<<

meeuw

Post Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:03 pm

I agree. When using dumps you can trust the questions but not the answers provided. I used the questions to understand the material and fill the empty spaces in my knowledge. There was not a lot of luck involved. I answered 121 out of the 125 correct and would like to discuss the remaining 4 Q&A with the Ec-councils' authors.
Being a teacher myself, I know how hard it can be to construct good MC questions.

meeuw
<<

oleDB

Recruiters
Recruiters

Post Thu Mar 15, 2007 2:11 pm

I think thats one weakness of the CEH and many other exams. They don't provide a way to challenge any of their questions, like GIAC does. With my GIAC cert, I was able to challenge a question and they actually responded back to to go over the details.

Return to CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker