1. Are you on-board with what we may have to do?
2. How extensively do you use PMs through our forums?
Not very often. Maybe once every few months and it's usually other people initiating the conversation.
3. Who's interested in Blogging for EH-Net?
I'd be interested in having the capability, but I honestly wouldn't be blogging all that much.
4. Who's willing to help test?
If there's a task list to knock out that I could load up when possible during working hours or late at night, sure! I can't commit to anything scheduled though, work's pretty hectic.
5. Who's willing to possibily help moderate the forums?
While I would love the opportunity to just delete spam threads as I see them, I don't know much time I'd be able to commit to other moderator duties (see above).
6. Anyone willing to lend a hand who has expertise in PHP, MySQL, design?
If I knew PHP/MySQL, definitely...but I don't
7. Should we implement OpenID, login with Twitter?
I'd support this.