Permalink: [Article]-February 2013 Free Giveaway Sponsor - SANS
In a continuing effort to provide top quality training in a format that helps those with strapped travel budgets, SANS has developed CyberCon, a live online training event. SANS CyberCon students attend popular courses that are taught online by SANS' top instructors. Students also have the opportunity to attend daily bonus sessions that discuss current topics in information security. In short, SANS CyberCon is perfect for professionals who wish to keep their skills current but cannot travel due to personal or professional commitments! One top EH-Net contributor will win their choice of the following courses at SANS CyberCon, beginning April 22 (or BOTH 3-day Audit courses):
- SEC401: Security Essentials Bootcamp Style ($4,645)
- SEC504: Hacker Techniques, Exploits & Incident Handling ($4,845)
- SEC575: Mobile Device Security and Ethical Hacking ($4,845)
- FOR408: Computer Forensic Investigations - Windows In-Depth ($4,845)
- MGT414: SANS +S Training Program for the CISSP Certification Exam ($3,995)
SANS is also offer two NEW Audit courses at CyberCon, running back-to-back.
- AUD444: Auditing Security and Controls of Active Directory and Windows ($2400)
- AUD445: Auditing Security and Controls of Oracle Databases ($2400)
So as we do every month here on EH-Net, those who contribute the most to the community... be it helping a newbie, spreading the word of EH-Net, writing articles or posting in the forums... win kewl stuff! Not a member of EH-Net yet? What are you waiting for?PS - If you don't win, you still get a prize of $150 Off w/ Coupon Code: EHN_ConnectParticipation is the ONLY way to win. Start a thread that sparks lots of interest; share thoughts and experiences; help a newbie... quality is more important than quantity.
Only members are eligible!
Registration Is FREE!