HackingDojo.com Discounts

<<

Grendel

Post Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:41 pm

HackingDojo.com Discounts

I wanted to let everyone know that I'm discounting my courses at HackingDojo.com by 50%. This is for a very limited time, so I wanted to give people a heads up before it goes away. I haven't discounted the courses in quite a while (couple years if I remember correctly), so now would be the time to join the training if you're interested.

For those that are unfamiliar with the Hacking Dojo, we provide live training sessions to students on a one-to-one basis, as needed. We have video training sessions, wiki-based material, and an online lab as well. Access to the material and the lab is lifetime, for those concerned about their schedule over the next couple months.

Please message me here if you have any questions, or contact me at info @ hackingdojo (dot) com. Thanks!
<<

SephStorm

Post Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:43 am

Re: HackingDojo.com Discounts

Grendel, i'm not seeing the prices listed on your website, am I missing something?
sectestanalysis.blogspot.com/‎
<<

Grendel

Post Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:22 pm

Re: HackingDojo.com Discounts

On the front page, just above the "Buy Now" button. Sorry for the smaller font... I tend to get annoyed with web sites that blast info at you in large fonts and bright colors to get people to click on their products, so I keep my sites somewhat subdued. However, the prices are there.

Let me know if you have any further questions.
- Thomas Wilhelm, MSCS MSM
ISSMP CISSP SCSECA SCNA IEM

Web Site:
  • http://HackingDojo.com
Author:
  • Professional Penetration Testing
  • Ninja Hacking
  • Penetration Tester's Open Source Toolkit
  • Metasploit Toolkit for Penetration Testing
  • Netcat Power Tools

Return to Network Pen Testing