[Article]-Holiday 2012 Free Giveaway Winner of Metasploit Pro by Rapid7

<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:37 pm

[Article]-Holiday 2012 Free Giveaway Winner of Metasploit Pro by Rapid7

I'm proud to give away such a large value prize to one of our longest and most prolific members. It pays to not only contribute once, but also to keep it going for years on end. Thanks.

Permalink: [Article]-Holiday 2012 Free Giveaway Winner of Metasploit Pro by Rapid7

We Have a Winner!!

The folks at Rapid7 have continued to support numerous community activities including EH-Net. One hard working EH-Netter has been chosen to win a full license of Metasploit Pro with one entire year of support included for a total value of $15,000! For a little more on the Pro edition:

"Metasploit Pro helps enterprise defenders prevent data breaches by efficiently prioritizing vulnerabilities, verifying controls and mitigation strategies, and conducting real-world, collaborative, broad-scope penetration tests to improve your security risk intelligence."

As with every giveaway, all you have to do is participate on EH-Net. Since this is such a large prize, in determining the winner, I went right to those with the largest number of posts (1000+). And the deserving winner this time around is UNIX. Congrats!! For those who did not win, don't stop participating now as the prizes keep on coming with a SANS giveaway in February, Mile2 in March and much more throughout 2013. Keep up the great work.

Participation is the ONLY way to win. Start a thread that sparks lots of interest; share thoughts and experiences; help a newbie... quality is more important than quantity.

Only members are eligible!
Registration Is FREE!

Don
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME
<<

hayabusa

Post Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:27 am

Re: [Article]-Holiday 2012 Free Giveaway Winner of Metasploit Pro by Rapid7

Congrats, UNIX!  I'm fairly certain you'll 'enjoy' that prize!    :)
~ hayabusa ~ 

"All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved." - Sun Tzu, 'The Art of War'

OSCE, OSCP , GPEN, C|EH
<<

caissyd

Post Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:40 am

Re: [Article]-Holiday 2012 Free Giveaway Winner of Metasploit Pro by Rapid7

Wow, lucky you!!!

Congratulations!!
OSCP, GPEN, GWAPT, GSEC, CEH, CISSP
(aka H1t.M0nk3y)
<<

MaXe

Post Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:25 pm