Anti Keylogger

<<

cyber.spirit

Post Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:17 am

Anti Keylogger

Hello guys
Well ,i am working for a company and we think someone has installed a key logger on some of our client computer. so i need a tool that can scan the whole system and report us if the system is infected or not we need something like an anti keylogger or a tool that can make us sure that the system is clean.

i know that someone can write his own key logger so, no anti malware can find it but pleae give a good tool fir that thanx
<<

SephStorm

Post Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:48 am

Re: Anti Keylogger

You can write your own Malware of any kind and it would not be detected by traditional AV that is signature based.

if you are sure that it is not a hardware keylogger there is anti keylogger software, but I couldnt recommend anything. I'd try MBAM. What you have to look at is how the machine was exploited, is there a risk of other PC's being infected.

EDIT: found this, cant vouch for them:
http://freeware.wikia.com/wiki/Lists_of ... keyloggers
<<

cyber.spirit

Post Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:59 am

SephStorm wrote:You can write your own Malware of any kind and it would not be detected by traditional AV that is signature based.

I already Know that man because i can write key loggers with C++ or ... and that's not just because of signatures, different algorithms might decrease the chance of detections.

Thank you for the link that you've provided, and what is your opinion about the MBAM??

Well i am totally sure that we don't have any kind of hardware key loggers because i am the network administrator and i have checked all of the client computers. But i do think that the person who previously worked as my position has infected some PCs with key loggers in order to bother me.

anyway thanks for your help...
<<

Matthias2012

Post Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:06 am

Hi,

on a Win-Machine use AUTORUNS from sysinternals.com...

Regards

Return to Tools